Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the adventures of a bad night x party: POKE HER FACE 4/10 x happy belated born day VIC! 4/7

soo friday was eventful, in all the wrong ways. i was supposed to perform at the BATEY URBANO at 8. i park in front.. and then find out the show is cancelled. waste! but met up with the boys and headed to stefan's house to pre-game and then we were off to the POKE HER FACE party. the place was packed and everything was going well until it got shut down suuuuper early. so i didn't get to perform there either =( and stefan didn't get to do his set. the night continues to get worse btw.. here's pictures for now.

+ toast with the fellas =) 

+ leilani, stefan's little sister. ahhhhh she's so effin cuteeeee!! all she does is giggle! =)

+ me & vic, i make this face a lot in the following pics =\

+ kid supreme & celestino hosting


+ oe was in my bag =) the boys bought red stripe. & they were handing out free busch light & icehouse (ew.. but free is free)

soo the boys went on a liquor run and take my go-cart, hit a pothole and bust one of my tires =( *sigh. so now i'm running on a donut.. ahh! FML!


+ carmen & i kept trying to take a picture of our fringe boots but john had to ruin it with his blazers!

+ matt & i (there goes that face again..)


+ me, carmen, fartun, traci, vic (clockwise)

+ celestino taking a piss

after the party got shut down we were driving aimlessly. i had to pee so i pulled into a mcdonald's parking lot. it was closed.. but nature called! i pull into the alley and was doing the do and a squad car pulls up behind me. AH! i admitted my wrong and got a 'slap on the wrist.' the cop was trying to hit on me the whole time i was in back of the squad car! he let me go, thank god! but i wish i had a penis =( then i could pee anywhere i wanted to.

+ ended the night at golden nugget (pic was taken before i got there.. carmen had my camera) but we met up with love, nate, chuck, and lloyd

then on the drive home i didn't stop before i made a right and got another red light ticket! jakhdjkahdsjhakjdh!! FML!! that ended the night of bad adventures. =( EVERYTHING went wrong.

& A HAPPY BELATED 21st BIRTHDAY VIC!!! love you jerk! you owe me money for my tire btw! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment