Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chicago DunkXChange 2009

this was my first year at dunkxchange.. it was at the wildhare in wrigleyville. eh, could have been a loooooot better if you ask me. but it was still a good time. jugrnaut's table was upstairs where it felt like it was 1,000 degrees! it was jordan original and retro galore, yeezy hating = yeezin', and even pac div was in the building. good times =)

and btw, i got a hurrrrrcut =)

+ i got laces fo' 6 dolla! haha

+ my jumps for the day =)

+ the homeboy ANDRES

+ JUGRNAUT FAM.. my 3m shield is blinginnnn'


+ yeezy's for sale

+ big browonder



+ oscar's clean ass cut

+ oscar & i




+ ORIGINALS! this was definitely had the hottest table *sigh, i hate having baby sized feet =(

i still couldn't find my black cement 3's =*( somebody find them for meeeeeeeee pleaseeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment