Sunday, April 5, 2009

happy 1st birthday MICHAEL! x Armory Chicago presents : ONE NIGHT & 40's 4/4


my baby cousin michael celebrated his first birthday yesterday.. i finally got to spend time with the extended family and a loooong car ride to bloomingdale, il with my momma =). i gotta say.. he's just about the cutest damn baby on the planet! babyboy could EAT too lol. he tore his birthday cupcake UP!


later that night, the armory chicago hosted a party to raise money for the gaza strip. performances by shapes &  atoms, and me =) dj line up was dope - matt solida, stefan ponce, kid supreme, and david beltran. my legs still hurt from dancing so damn much! thanks to everyone for coming out! =)

+ 10's false advertisement! e&j in a henny bottle.. i was so disappointed lol


+ vic & chris & my paperbag =)

+ nacho!

+ lloyd can get it! lol

+ carmen & vic


+ chuck l.i.

+ david beltran

+ shapes&atoms!

+ fartun in her cool ass pants

+ me & my dj

+ john dak (we have the same street fighter tee that was free!)

+ 10, (10photos) sooo of course i forgot to give someone my camera during my performance but 10 got some ill shots in of me. i'll edit once a get a hold of them. check his site btw, his work is dope!

+ manny, (jugrnaut)

+ ebony

+ stefan ponce

edit++
pics off 10's camera


+ i make my own wind =)

  
<3cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment