Monday, April 6, 2009

school is for fools x video: RED The Homeless G-Funk Beatboxer

today was my first day of my last quarter of college. to say i'm excited would be an understatement. finally! all the hard work is paying off and i'm graduating 2 quarters early. i'll be 20 with a BA! =) yaay for me!

graduation is JUNE 20, 2009. i'm counting down the days!

i did my nails last night.. lol. picture was taken during social psychology class.

ILL LEGIT was the first one to introduce me to this video a few months ago. we had some downtime during his video shoot for "Too Familiar." i was soooo amazed i kept watching it over and over. RED, a homeless gentleman from LA is singing/beatboxing his original composition, "I Should Tell Your Mama On You." he got to record it with HVW8's help and released his single in February. yeaaa! the man is talented, take a peep!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment